Monday, November 3, 2008

Isabella's Due Date November 1st

Isabella's due date was this past Saturday Nov. 1st - We sent her a balloon in heaven!! We miss her so much! It is so hard to think I should be holding her in my arms and not be mouring the loss of her. Saturday we had a nice day and spent time with our friends Mark & Andrea. Yesterday we had dinner with my Mother In Law, we had a good time :) Overall it was a good weekend..
Photobucket

Thank you SO much to namesinthesand - We are so thankful that they were able to write Isabella's name in the sand, it means so much to us!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Erica said...

I found your blog through "to write their names in the sand" They just wrote my daughter's name in the sand as well. I hope this pregnancy is healthy and a happy one for you. My daughter's due date was back in August and I know what a hard day that way. My heart aches for you.