Wednesday, October 15, 2008

August 28th 2008 - We're Pregnant Again

Photobucket

On August 28th 2008 I decided to test because I told Randy I'm either pregnant or losing my mind... That evening around 9pm I decided to take a test and low and behold the word "pregnant" came up!! We were so happy and Scared!!

Because I'm behind on this blog I will update from then until now in this post!

I went to the Dr the very next day Friday the 29th for my BETA - The results came back and I was indeed pregnant but that number was low..Being it was a holiday I had to wait until Tuesday for my second BETA.. Which more than doubled and then I went for a 3rd BETA which was in the 2,000's and things were looking good :)

On September 17th 2008 - I had my first ultrasound...Both Randy and I were a BALL OF NERVES.. Praying for a miracle!! We saw our little Bambino and heard the heartbeat of 112bpm! AMAZING FEELING!!!

Photobucket

No comments: